INTERESTED IN SELLING AT
We are now taking
**LIMIT of 5 Women's Tops
**Limit of 3 jacket's
**1 Clothing bin
We take T-shirt's, Flannel's, and Jeans year round
Check out items we do not accept & preparing your items for consignment below:
View your sales online @ http://www.ConsignTill.com/ct4/CompleteConsignment/
Enter Consignors Id & password (your account # & password on the bottom of contract)
- Enter dates you want to look at
- Click on list sales
- If your total at the end of the month is greater then $10.00 a check will be ready for you on the 1st day of the following month we are open.
- Reminder the first $5.00 you sell will come off for your yearly consignors fee.
ITEMS COMPLETE CONSIGNMENT
WILL NOT ACCEPT
Antiques, Collectible, China, Crystal
All bedding must be in sets
All baby clothing 12 mo and under must be in sets
All watches must be in working order
Encyclopedia sets, Textbooks, Tins, Photo albums, Binders, Old suitcases Jewelry boxes, Make up cases, CD's, Pins/Brooches, Computer bags, Desk organizers,Cook, Self Help, How to Books, *Baskets,
Car seats, Cribs with drop down sides, Crib mattress, Bottles, Burp cloths, Bed sets/sheets,
Out of date/style clothes, Jackets/Blazers, Destination shirts, Women's pant/skirt suits, Women's Skirts & Slacks, Men's Suits, Formal wear including shoes
8 track tapes, Cassette tapes, VHS tapes, Outdated electronics, Cell phones, Computer monitors, Camera's and accessories, Fax machines, Pagers, Printers, Recorders, Scanners, Tube TVs, Ceiling fans not in original boxes, Ice tea makers
Metal desks, Mattress
Blinds, Paint, Mismatched dishes, Glasses, Mugs, Tea pots/sets, Ice tea makers, Crochet blanket/throw, Clear vases, Clear candle holders, Clear bowls, *Baskets, *Dishes
Guns/ ammunition, Bikes with rust or flat tires, Exercise equipment including bike racks
Easy bake ovens, Kids fun meal toys, Stuffed animals, Misfit toys
CHECK THE RECALL LIST AT WWW.CPSC.GOV
All items must be FRESHLY cleaned. Any items containing pieces must be attached to the item (zip lock bags work great). All items that require batteries will be tested at appointment. All electronics must be in working order. Furniture is accepted as room is available. Please call ahead to make sure we can take your exact item***before you bring it in*** All dishes/glasses/cups/pot/pans & bedding must be in sets. No misfits. All clothing must be freshly cleaned and neat, meaning NO soiled marks, wrinkles or hair, all buttons and zippers must be in working order. Adult shirts must be brought in on hangers. (we will return hangers if you want them back) Any matching pieces organized together. . All other clothing must be neatly folded and in a box or bin. ** clothing brought in garbage bags will be rejected. Check our schedule to make sure what season of clothes we are accepting. All items will be gone through while you wait. If you choose not to wait any items we can not use will become property of complete consignment and disposed as if we see fit.
If you have a large piece of furniture that you cannot fit into the backseat of car, bring pictures of it on your phone or email pictures to CompleteConsignmentSandwich@gmail.com so we can let you know if it would be okay to bring in.
- Complete Consignment is a 40/60 consignment store. Consignors receives 40% of all final sales before taxes. For Large furniture and large ticket items that are over $75 the consignor will receive 60%. We set prices for all items brought in. (Typically 1/3 the cost of new). Please inform staff if an item has an expensive price point. There is a $5.00 annual fee to consign with Complete Consignment. This will be taken out of your first check. Checks will be paid out on the first of the month for anything over $10.00. A $1.00 fee per check mailed out. Complete Consignment has the right to refuse any items.
- Pick up check______ Mail check______
- You must start your account with at least 10 items. The number of items may be limited weekly. Complete Consignment reserves the right to cancel accounts.
- All items must be clean and neat, meaning No soiled marks, wrinkles, hair, pills,all buttons, snaps and zippers must be in working order. Adult shirts must be brought in on a hanger. (we will return hangers if you want them back). All other clothing must be neatly folded and in a box or bin. Clothing brought in garbage bags will be rejected. All items will be gone through while you wait.
- Complete Consignments contract is a 120 day contract. Items are subject to be put on sale. After 60 days the discounted sale price can go up to 75% off.
- If at the end of your 120 day contract you would like your items back, it is your responsibility to pick up your items within 7 days after expired time. Please call to inform us when you are planning on picking up your items and allow us up to 48 hours to collect your items. Due to lack of holding space, after your items are pulled for return, they must be picked up on date agreed upon or they will be donated. Items that do not sell or are not picked up within given time will be considered property of Complete Consignment and will be donated or put on clearance. $25 fee will be applied to large items not picked up during grace period.
- Complete Consignment is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
I have read the above terms of Complete Consignment. I understand and agree by signing below. Initial one: Donate________ Return________
_____ I have checked WWW.CPSC.gov for any recall items.